09 December 2007

Sunday Morning

The Scene: I'm doing dishes, Indy is putting away mushed up green beans, Nibblet is bouncing and full of green bean mush.

The topic of conversation is cranberry "sauce".

Me: So do you like the canned cranberries?

Indy: I prefer to make attack cranberries.

Me: Do you put the orange shit in them and that?

Indy: No, cause if I wanted an orange, I'd eat a frickin' orange. But we've had this discussion before, when you tried to mix something and orange.

{So long ago I was making candied orange peel to dip in bittersweet expensive chocolate for him. Bastard}

Me: I was really proud of that achievement. This is why I don't make you sweet stuff.

Indy: Just cause I like my flavors separate.

Me: Bigot.

Indy: Those flavors should know their place.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You keep blogging conversations like this, and they are going to find their way into a script. :)