10 November 2008

Too Early?

So here's what I want for Christmas:

1 - 12 hours to act the fool (like I did before the Nibblet)
2 - the Pessimist Mug
3 - the body I had when I was 26 years old
4 - did I say 12 hours, let's make it 18 hours
5 - the friends/friendships I had a year ago
6 - a digital projector
7 - a bit of wall to project on
8 - a new tattoo
9 - 3 extra hours every day
10 - did I say 18 hours?
11 - the ability to stop time, and/or a small wallet with limitless supplies of cash
12 - a better . . . shite, that thing that you can use to think of things, um, to remind yourself about that thing that happened . . . um, you use it to remember things . . . damn

3 comments:

oh! La Vieja said...

#12 -- a Daytimer?

King of New York Hacks said...

So...you're saying you want to be a heroin addict...cool.

bernthis said...

I will do the best that I can to find you your 26 year old body if you promise to find me a boyfriend. Deal?